6.1m (20ft) hazardous goods storage container with side doors
Available for Sale - Factory New
(Subject to stock availability)
|Side door width||5846mm|
|Side door height||2280mm|
Boxman’s UltraSafe hazardous goods storage containers
Boxman’s dangerous goods (DG) containers provide storage solutions for a wide range of hazardous, dangerous, toxic and eco-toxic substances, as well as all agricultural chemical storage.
The containers are factory built to set designs and will form part of an overall storage solution to assist you to comply with the relevant regulations as set out under the HSNO Act (1996) and Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017. Boxman’s DG units have been approved by ERMA NZ Test Certifiers to complete necessary requirements for Dangerous Substance Storage Containers.
Boxman’s dangerous goods containers are available in two standard sizes, 3m (10ft) and 6.1m (20ft). Both sizes are High cube containers, meaning they have an additional 30cm of vertical space, providing larger capacity.
They can also be custom outfitted (for example, the addition of shelving) to meet your specific requirements on request. Please enquire for more details.
Why choose Boxman’s Ultrasafe DG Storage Containers?
- Ultrasafe units comply with the HSNO Act and its amendments.
- Ultrasafe units are designed and built specifically for dangerous goods storage.
- Ultrasafe builds factory new options to order.
- Ultrasafe units are easily transportable from site to site.
- Ultrasafe units are future-proofed, with many extra design features built in.
Ultrasafe hazardous goos storage units Feature:
- Non-spark, non-corroding alloy floor
- Full drainage holes and built-in bundled floor
- Easy clean front or side drainage valve
- Fork pockets for ease of transportation.