3m (10ft) hazardous goods storage container
Available for Sale (factory built new)
Boxman’s hazardous goods storage containers
Boxman’s dangerous goods (DG) containers provide storage solutions for a wide range of hazardous, dangerous, toxic and eco-toxic substances, as well as agricultural chemicals.
These containers are factory new, and built to form part of an overall solution that can assist you to comply with current regulations for hazardous and dangerous goods storage as set out under the HSNO Act (1996), and Health and Safety at Work (Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017.
Boxman’s dangerous goods containers are available in two standard sizes, 3m (10ft) and 6.1m (20ft). Both sizes are high-cube containers with an additional 30cm of vertical space for additional capacity.
They can be custom outfitted (for example, with the addition of shelving) to meet your specific requirements on request. Please talk to us for more details.
Why choose Boxman DG Storage Containers?
• Containers are designed and built specifically for dangerous goods storage
• Boxman builds factory new options to order
• Containers are easily transportable from site to site
• They have a non-spark, non-corroding alloy floor
• They have full drainage holes and built-in bunded floor
• They have front or side drainage valves in case of spills.