Boxman's dangerous goods (DG) containers provide storage solutions for a wide range of hazardous, dangerous, toxic and eco-toxic substances, as well as all agricultural chemicals.
These containers are factory new, and built to form part of an overall solution that can enable you to comply with current regulations for hazardous and dangerous goods storage as set out under the HSNO Act (reprinted May 2016).
Boxman's dangerous goods containers are available in two standard sizes, 3m (10ft) and 6.1m (20ft). Both sizes are High cube containers, meaning they have an additional 30cm of vertical space, providing larger capacity.
They can also be custom outfitted (for example, the addition of shelving) to meet your specific requirements on request. Please enquire for more details.
Download full spec sheet - PDF
• Containers are designed and built specifically for dangerous goods storage
• Boxman builds factory new options to order
• Containers are easily transportable from site to site
• They have a non-spark, non-corroding alloy floor
• They have full drainage holes and built-in bunded floor
• They have front or side drainage valves in case of spills.