Ultrasafe provides storage solutions in the form of purpose built containers for a wide range of hazardous, dangerous, toxic and eco-toxic substances, as well as all agrichemicals. These containers are specifically designed and built brand new to fully comply with the current requirements and regulations as set out under the HSNO Act 2003.
Ultrasafe hazardous goods storage units have been inspected by ERMA test certifiers. Given correct positioning, and storage of goods within HSNO regulations, these units are designed to exceed the requirements for Dangerous Substance Storage Containers.
Available in three standard sizes/lengths, 2.4m (8ft), 3m (10ft), and 6.1m (20ft). We can also custom build units to meet your specific requirements.
|| Door Height
||Max Storage Volume
||Boxman's Ultrasafe hazardous goods storage units comply with the current HSNO Act 2003 and its amendments. They are:
- Built brand new, not cut down
- Easily transportable from site to site
Ultrasafe hazardous goods storage units feature:
- Future-proofed with many extra design features built in
- Fully inspected and ERMA certified.
- Non-spark, non-corroding alloy floor
- Full drainage holes and built-in bunded floor
- Easy clean front or side drainage valve
- Hatch door on side of container for easy dispensing.
- Full fork pockets in all sides for ease of transportation.