Boxman Ultrasafe provides storage solutions in the form of purpose built containers for a wide range of hazardous, dangerous, toxic and eco-toxic substances, as well as all agri-chemicals. These containers are specifically designed and custom built to meet your requirements, and to comply with the regulations as set out under the HSNO Act 2003.
Ultrasafe hazardous goods storage units have been inspected by ERMA test certifiers. Given correct positioning, and storage of goods within HSNO regulations, these units are designed to exceed the requirements for Dangerous Substance Storage Containers.
Boxman UltraSafe containers can also be ordered as a new, factory built container and are available in three standard sizes: 2.4m (8ft), 3m (10ft) and 6.1m (20ft). These can be custom outfitted to your specific requirements on request. Minimum orders are required for this service.
|| Door Height
||Max Storage Volume
- Easily transportable from site to site
- Purpose built to suit your needs
Future-proofed with many extra design features built in
- Fully inspected and ERMA certified.
- Non-spark, non-corroding alloy floor
- Full drainage holes and built-in bunded floor
- Easy clean front or side drainage valve
- Full fork pockets in all sides for ease of transportation.